Each unit of the Directorate of University Advancement has a specific role to play
The sole responsibility of the unit is to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Directing the efforts of volunteers in the alumni and development area.
- Developing appropriate recognition strategies.
The sole responsibility is to communicate the University’s successes and aspirations to both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing appropriate materials to be used for various campaigns and appeals.
The sole responsibility of the Advancement Services is to provide behind the scene support for all areas including database management, potential donor research and financial recording and stewardship of gifts.
- Guiding the conduct of research of potential donors.
- Developing strategies for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting donors.
The sole responsibility of the development unit is to take the established relationships with stakeholders and seek their financial and non financial support.
- Create and lead an integrated Advancement programme for ABU
- Developing and implementing strategies to build a strong Advancement culture within ABU.